The Reader
Hello strangers, I'm Mary Evangeline. (:
Just call me Mary for short
Studied in Holy Innocents' Primary School
Primary 1-4F, 5D and 6H
And Holy Innocents' High School
Secondary 1-2 Charity and 3-4 Integrity
Currently studying in Nanyang Poly
In the process of becoming a nurse!
CCA were brownies, choir and voice ensemble
I play the piano
Oh, And proud to be a Roman Catholic
Bible verse
For everything there is a season,
And a time for every matter under heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die;
A time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal;
A time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to throw away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
A time to embrace, And a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to seek, and a time to lose;
A time to keep, and a time to throw away;
A time to tear, and a time to sew;
A time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate,
A time for war, and a time for peace.
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
Tuesday, May 04, 2010
My prayer for you today
The eyes beholding this message shall not behold evil, the hands that
will send this message to others shall not labor in vain, the mouth
saying Amen to this prayer shall laugh forever. Remain in God's love
as you send this prayer to everybody on your list. Have a lovely
journey of life! Trust in the Lord with all your heart and He will
never fail you because He is AWESOME!
If you truly need a blessing, continue reading this :
Heavenly Father, most Gracious, and Loving God, I pray to you that you
abundantly bless my family and me. I know that you recognize, that a
family is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, husband
and wife, but all who believe and trust in You. Father, I send up a
prayer request for blessings for not only the person who sent this to
me, but for me and all that I have forwarded this message on to. And
that the power of joined prayer by those who believe and trust in You
is more powerful than anything. I thank You in advance for Your
blessings.
Heavenly Father, deliver the person reading this right now from debt and
debt's burdens. Release Your Godly wisdom that I may be a good steward
over all t hat You have given me Father, for I know how wonderful and
mighty You are and how if we just obey You and walk in Your Word and
have the faith of a mustard seed that You will pour out blessings. I
thank You now Lord for the recent blessings I have received and for
the blessings yet to come because I know You are not done with me yet.
In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.
12:43 AM