The Reader
Hello strangers, I'm Mary Evangeline. (:
Just call me Mary for short
Studied in Holy Innocents' Primary School
Primary 1-4F, 5D and 6H
And Holy Innocents' High School
Secondary 1-2 Charity and 3-4 Integrity
Currently studying in Nanyang Poly
In the process of becoming a nurse!
CCA were brownies, choir and voice ensemble
I play the piano
Oh, And proud to be a Roman Catholic
Bible verse
For everything there is a season,
And a time for every matter under heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die;
A time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal;
A time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to throw away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
A time to embrace, And a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to seek, and a time to lose;
A time to keep, and a time to throw away;
A time to tear, and a time to sew;
A time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate,
A time for war, and a time for peace.
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
Saturday, April 04, 2009

I don't get it. i just wanna do my best for work, cheer people up when they're down, get them motivated. So why the hell everytime i try it, it always backfires?! Everytime i look back at what i do, there always seem to be a shadow following me. My regrets just keep on piling up each day yeah? I seriously wonder if i'm fit to be a nurse.
yeah, and i hate it when you smsed me about quitting. Last time tried to sms you about other stuffs you don't reply. Hey, no wonder that bad habit stuck with me for so long right? Reminds me of you only. So now, here you are asking me if i would hate you. You think i could really hate you? Cause i'll be alone? Yeah, don't worry i'll get over it. I'm just mad. Mad at myself for being fickled minded. Wondering to quit or not to quit. But now i know, I'm continueing. Yeah, there's the guilt of not being able to stick with them and there's the want of being in a group, not just classmates but others from other school. And yeah, mad at you. I know you wanted to quit. Its more obvious than my fickled mind. But i'm pissed cause you don't give a straight answer. If i didn't ask you to quit, what will it be? some kinda person who comes in as she wants to? Sorry, i can't allow you to do that. You do know it slows us down, i think it showed during the last practice you came. I think you also knew right? Or you just plain ignoring that obvious time.
Yeah, i'm a little worried about the trip. Sure the plan is ok and everything. But what about us? Are we good to go? We'll see about it...
Stop saying sorry, and don't worry. I'll BE FINE. When? I don't know. But i'll make it through cause i'm me.
11:54 PM