The Reader
Hello strangers, I'm Mary Evangeline. (:
Just call me Mary for short
Studied in Holy Innocents' Primary School
Primary 1-4F, 5D and 6H
And Holy Innocents' High School
Secondary 1-2 Charity and 3-4 Integrity
Currently studying in Nanyang Poly
In the process of becoming a nurse!
CCA were brownies, choir and voice ensemble
I play the piano
Oh, And proud to be a Roman Catholic
Bible verse
For everything there is a season,
And a time for every matter under heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die;
A time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal;
A time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to throw away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
A time to embrace, And a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to seek, and a time to lose;
A time to keep, and a time to throw away;
A time to tear, and a time to sew;
A time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate,
A time for war, and a time for peace.
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
me+amanda+xinyi+baking=disaster!
lol!~ well...not that a big one lar. at least the cake turned out nice looking...though we haven't eat it yet. only can do that tomorrow. hahaz...icing got a little bit of problem AT FIRST! but my mom came to the rescue so WHEW! hahaz. but not bad experience bah amanda! considering this to be your first time. =D hopefully it'll turn ok! *fingers crossed*
i found some quotes which were quite true...anyway this goes out to my friend who kinda needs it right now =)
"I always knew I would look back on my tears and laugh; but I never knew I would look back at my laughter and cry."
"Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met."
"I may regret the way we ended, but I will never regret what we had."
"Maybe one day I'll be able to tear away a part of me and let you go."
"Love is the hardest drug to quit, but it is even harder when it is taken away."
"If I could control my heart, I would stop it from falling in love with you."
"If a tear fell from my eyes each time I thought of you, I would have a puddle of fallen wishes."
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
"Living in the past causes you to miss out on the present. Life is too short to let it pass you by."
"The greatest distance on earth is not north and south, it is when I am right in front of you and you do not know that I love you."
"The worst thing is holding on to someone who doesn't want to be held on to."
"A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it."
Obsession is feeling fearful that you may be losing him; detachment is knowing that he may be losing you; and apathy is the past tense of both
11:36 PM